We spark imaginative learning when school is out! Let your students experience first hand how much fun science can be with Mad Science after school programs. Our hands-on highly educational enrichment programs meet once per week, after school for one hour. All programs are packed with fascinating demonstrations and inquiry based learning that provides solid educational value. Our curriculum meets state and national science standards.
Each week, students will make and take home a science project related to the class topic. Mad Science also provides a take-home card to students at the end of each class that describes the key vocabulary and includes an experiment that can be done at home.
Mad Science After-School Enrichment Programs:
- Meet national and state science curriculum standards.
- Are led by trained, qualified, and dynamic instructors.
- Follow professional lesson plans.
- Use unique equipment and original materials.
- Are age-appropriate and loved by children.
- After-school classes are held once a week, lasting one hour and begin immediately after school (Days on which school is closed, early release days, and snow days are made up by adding days at the end of the session).
- Programs typically are designed as 6-week sessions (4 weeks for grades K&1)
- Minimum of 10/12 children, maximum of 20 children per class. (18 students for grades K&1)
- Free 30 minute assembly for your school as a thank you for offering our program!
- All we need is the use of a classroom, with access to water and electricity for each group of 18/20 students who register for the program.