Got Mad Science?
Want Us In Your School or Town?
Mad Science After-School Enrichment Program
Mad Science Works with Schools, PTA/PTOs and Recreation Departments to bring Educational Science Enrichment After-School Programs to various communities throughout New Hampshire and parts of Northern Massachusetts. If you are a principal or teacher of an elementary school, a Recreation department member, or a community member interested in Science Enrichment for your community, Mad Science can help you do just that!
Let Us Do the Work!
Our hands-on, interactive After-School Science Enrichment Programs are appropriate for grades K-6 and require virtually no work on your part. Mad Science can handle all the administrative details including registration and rosters. All you need to do is provide us with a room and distribute the registration flyers!
Mad Science takes all the hassle and frustration out of running an after-school program because we do all the work for you!
The following provides you with additional information as to how a Mad Science after-school program works:
• Registration Materials: All registration forms are provided!
• Payment Processing: Mad Science can collect all funds through cash, check, or credit card via our on-line registration system.
• Age/Grade Level: Mad Science offers instruction in an age and grade appropriate manner using a variety of teaching methods to ensure each participant benefits from the instruction. We have after-school programs for grades Kindergarten & 1st grade as well as programs for 2nd grade through 6th grade.
• Instructors: We recruit individuals who have experience in classrooms or of working with groups of elementary-aged children. It is mandatory for all our instructors to pass a series of background checks before they are appointed.
• Supplies: Mad Science provides all the equipment and materials required to run the after-school program. Our certified instructors arrive in Mad Science lab coats at least 15 minutes before the class begins, to set-up their equipment. At the end of the class, the Mad Scientist makes sure the room is neat and tidy.
• Take-Home Materials: During each class, students make and take home a science project related to the topic covered in that class. Along with this take-home project, students leave with a Home Lab that describes what they learned during class along with additional activities to extend their science fun and learning at home!
How To Get Started:
Help us get to know your school better by filling out a short form
Flyer to Download: Mad Science After-School Enrichment